Solar Tops 50% of California Electricity, Driving Rates Below Zero
Article Date: 4-9-2017 1:26amFrom: fortune.comFacebook Likes: 434
The EIA says that, combined with residential and commercial rooftop generation, “the total solar share of gross demand probably exceeded 50% during the mid-day hours.” During the same window, real-time wholesale electric rates dipped below zero, compared to prices between $14 and $45 per..
Ladies, this will stop any attacker in his tracks.
Only 4 inches long – powerful 300 lumens tactical dual beam flashlight.
Filter and Purify potentially contaminated water on the go.
This filter may save your life.
- Removes 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria including E-Coli and Salmonella
- Removes 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites including Giardia & Cryptosporidium
- Reduces turbidity, filtering down to 0.2 microns
- Ultralight: weighs only 2oz!
- Filters without using harsh chemicals
- Is BPA-free
- Uses no batteries
- Has no moving parts to break or wear out
- Has an indefinite shelf life (even after being used)
Trade a monthly electric bill for a one time $100 to provide your electricity needs